STUDENT COUNSELING & PLACEMENT CELL, LUVAS, HISAR
Student counseling & placement cell has a mandate of training the students in overall personality development enabling them to undertake multifarious activities related to animal welfare. Besides cell will provide opportunities to interact with prospective employers including officers of the state animal husbandry department, executive officers of pharmaceuticals industry, dairy industry, meat industry, livestock breeding, insurance and banking sector.
What we offer?
- Database of the probable recruiters.
- Liaison for plugging the gap between industry and fresh professionals to speed up the process of recruitment.
- Organize the seminars to make the students aware about the opportunities abroad and preparation for the qualifying examinations.
- Develop linkages between different Veterinary pharmaceuticals / Banks/ Insurance firms/ feed, dairy and meat processing factories/others to organize the campus interviews for the recruitment of the graduates and postgraduates.
- Provide guidance to students for skill improvement by organizing the trainings for personality development as well as for competitive examinations.
The Counseling & Placement cell is working under the supervision of Dr.N.K.Rakha, Professor of Veterinary Medicine, LUVAS, Hisar
Phone: +91 1662 289211;
Fax: +91 1662289722
E-MAIL : email@example.com
To enroll with placement cell submit the duly filled registation form.